Thursday, May 21, 2015

Long Time No See

I don't spend enough time here anymore. Aside from being in this place, I don't really write at all anymore. I am probably too busy (doubtfully). In the past this has been a place I come to when I need to escape my reality. However I think my outlook on escaping my reality has changed. It's not good. You can't run from reality. You have to confront it.

It's good in concept but I still haven't figured out how to do it. Now I run by other means. It's been my curse for as long as I recall. It's the reason I am here now.

I missed this place, though I don't know that I'm really here. In the past I have written just to vent. I wrote about what I didn't understand in class or what I was going through with one girl or another. I think maybe my problems are too real to discuss here. There are things I'm not admitting to myself that I don't ever want to be true. And for now they're going to stay that way..

I like to think I got past the place where I just write to keep track of things or vent. I prefer to write now because I have something on my mind that is interesting. However maybe I still need that space to vent. I do it sometimes on twitter. It's always an ambiguous subtweet, usually about my girl or my job. When do things get to perfect? That's a laugh. I'm too old to think there is a divine destination.. That is unless I was still a Christian.

Anyway. I'm a work now. I'm 31. I have responsibilities that need taking care of. So I'll be back later.. Maybe..

No comments:

Post a Comment